Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Some of the Not-So-Normal Questions and Comments I received from Real Estate Inquiries from Clients

Some of the Not-So-Normal Questions and Comments I received from Real Estate Inquiries from Clients


Everyday, I received  lot of inquiries from my advertisement of affordable house and lot in bulacan through Facebook. I can say that among the inquiries, there are a lot of people who really are not aware yet of the process of acquiring a property in the Philippines especially the housing loan aspects.  I would like to share here some of the not-so-normal questions and comments I've received from the inquiries I've gathered from Facebook.

One of the comments I've received is that he pointed me that the monthly amortization in Pag-IBIG of the 4K+/month would have been P1.7 Million already in 30 years for a P700K price now.  He ask me why it is already more than doubled and it so high.  Yes, if you compute it that way, if will really be about P1.7Million but what he did not understand is, the Interest on it. Of course, you are getting a housing loan, from either Pag-IBIG or Bank Financing. And it is quite normal for them to charge you interest at an average of 6-7% yearly because they will lend you money for your house.  I explained this to that client but he did not answer already.  I hope, if you're reading right now, you already know this and if not yet, maybe you know it now.  This is not only on housing loan, the concept is the same with car loan, personal loan and other loans out there.

I also received comments like this:

"The model look not nice. lack of interior designer" .  We appreciate every comment from our inquiries but this is a negative comment of the client but I pointed out that the townhouse is P700K only. Of course, you can't expect it to be perfectly nice with that price unless you are buying a house worth at least 3Million. Almost all of the Developer delivers basic finishes especially townhouses and house & lots.  


Another comment that I received is whether he can have other windows rather than the existing windows. Definitely yes, but he can do so after turnover and to his account.

Other comments are I think normal already and it is our pleasure to answer your comments and queries.


Please note that I just write this article to point out some of the weird questions and comments but not to discredit the other person's opinion.  We all respect comments and inquiries whether it is normal or not normal.  At the end of the day, it is our duty in real estate to assist you better in your quest of finding and getting your first home.


P.S. If you're looking for affordable house and lot in Bulacan, feel free to contact us.  We have projects in Sta Maria Bulacan, Bocaue Bulacan, Guguinto Bulacan, Marilao Bulacan.






No comments:

Post a Comment